Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2016

What's New Pussycat???

Hi Everyone


Today I am sharing a set of 3 altered 6 x 4 index cards using digis from the Cute House Cat Set available at the SLS Lines Store!!!!
My mixed media cards have gelli print backgrounds - printed directly onto the lined index card,




I also did some stamping with some leaf/branches and circles (stamps from Dylusions) and I added some extra colour with pastels.

Then I added texture paste through stencils, some torn washi tape and drew a border with a fine black marker.

To finish up I added the fussy cut kitties and computer generated wording!


As you can see the cats were printed onto old book pages and coloured with pastel pencils - love the effect and you will have seen earlier in the month DT Member Susan printed her image on a page and coloured - so effective! And Corrie Herriman posted at Facebook a dog postcard in which she had stamped the dog onto a book page and cut out - it was such a great look - of course I have done it with cats but I got the inspiration from her!!

I am so happy with how these came out!!!


Hope you feel inspired to pop over to the store and grab some images to try this yourself!!

Sharon
DT Co-ordinator


1 comment:

  1. Lol this is so funny. Actually I am a pet lover and Cats are so close to me. These illustrations are so amazing. I like it so much. Now it's time to avail Web Development services for more information.

    ReplyDelete