Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Introducing our September Guest Designer......

Hi SLS Lines Fans!
 
Please welcome Wendy who is our Guest Designer for September!!!
 
 
"Hi my name is Wendy and I love to color and craft with digital and rubber stamps. It is such an inexpensive and relaxing hobby. I would like to thank the folks at SLS Lines for inviting me to be a guest designer this month. I was able to choose two digital stamps from the Etsy shop for my projects. There is a variety of stamps and themes in the shop. The stamps are fun to color and craft with. No matter what your skill level is or your coloring medium, I hope you have been inspired to enter the SLS Lines Challenge this month."

 
 
Wendy has used "Book Lover Reading Girl" from the SLS Lines Store for her card above.
I love the colours and great background patterned paper - just perfect for this image.
 
Wendy is also joining us for another inspiration post on September 20th so stay tuned for more of her creative work!

You can check out more of Wendy's amazing creations at her blog "Wendylynn's Paper Whims".
 
Sharon
DT Co-ordinator
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment