Followers

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Inspiration from Susan R

Hi Susan R here

Just a reminder that Challenge #19 is still running...
"Half'o'ween"
as it's halfway to Halloween!

My original make used this pumpkin image Pumpkin Patch and I used it to make an easel card.






I was inspired by several poems I saw on the internet and put these lines together...






Anyway - I have now made a couple of ATCs...using snippets of card from my stash, some SU stamps and Stazon, some bat confetti and a little doodling with a fineliner.


This first one uses the same pumpkin image from SLSLines, coloured with Promarkers - 



My second ATC  shows what happens after eating the pumpkin pie...




This image is Rainbow barf

Sal has now set up a proper website for her images (although the etsy with still be open) Find all her images here



Hope to see your makes in the challenge!


Happy Crafting!!

1 comment: