Followers

Friday, November 27, 2015

Au La Naturale......

Hi Everyone
 

Today for my inspiration post I am sharing a pocket letter I made for an "Aussie" Swap Group I am in - each month we have a theme and we get a partner and swap our pocket letters! This month the theme was "a la natural" so I wanted something that looked natural - colourwise and content so I couldn't resist the "Elf Girl" image and "Kraft Leaves and Flowers" Digital items available from the SLS Lines Etsy Store - all a perfect match for the "look" I wanted to achieve!
 
 
I used natural colours along with some soft natural greens, added matching washi tape to the spine with some twine. Hessian, skeleton leaves, muslin cloth, leaves and butterflies decorated the ATC's in the pockets. I coloured the digi Elf Girl with Copic markers, fussy cut her and adhered her to the front of the pockets.
 
Close ups of each row of pockets.
 
Top pockets:
 
Middle pockets:
 
Bottom pockets:

 
Here's the final creation with all the ATC's inside the pockets and also a pic of the goodies I put in the backs of each pocket for my partner!
 

 
Just love making pocket letters and sending them off and plenty of amazing images and digi clipart and papers at the store to play with!!
 
Happy Crafting!
 
Sharon :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment