Followers

Monday, October 26, 2015

A Masked Beauty.....

Hi Everyone!
 
 
Today I am sharing a journal page using one of the many amazing images available at the Etsy Store!!
 
This one is Fairy with Mask.
 
 
Image coloured with pastel pencils and fussy cut. Journal background page was covered with paint then I adhered a piece of Tim Holtz tissue paper. I added some texture paste through a stencil and some spray inks. then popped the image on with some muslin cloth and skeleton leaves plus some little collage butterflies from Collections.
 
 
I love the colours I used on this - just love to create with pink & purple - she is really feminine.
 
Don't forget to check out our current challenge - we would love to see you use some SLS Lines images to inspire us!!!!
 
Until next time - happy crafting!
 
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment