Followers

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Goth Girl with Heart balloons - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  In keeping with my resolution to do some other stuff than just card I'm here today to share with you a little bookmark that I did with the awesome and quirky  Goth Girl with Heart balloon.  This will be a great bookmark for a friend :)

It's fun that I've been sharing other stuff than cards!!!  Hope I can continue doing that a bit more this year.

And here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics and then fussy cut.

So what do you think?!?  Is that a fun make?! I really love that this image can be used so easily with other hair color than the typical one... That's also something that I don't do enough.  If you want to know more on how I did this please come and check out my blog.

Hope you have liked my inspiration for you go and check out the fabulous digis in the store.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment